Summer Camp Jobs
What makes a great camp with 109 years of history? The STAFF! We are looking for qualified, mature, responsible men and women with patience, understanding and an interest in working with children in an outdoor setting. A YMCA Hayo-Went-Ha Camps staff member’s most important job is to live the YMCA values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
As of 4/10/2013 - If you are interested please contact the Camp Director's first as many positions have been filled at this stage.
Please contact either
Amanda Macaluso for YMCA Camp Arbutus Hayo-Went-Ha (girls camp) firstname.lastname@example.org or
David Martin for YMCA Camp Hayo-Went-Ha (boys camp) at email@example.com if you have any specific questions.
- 2013 New Staff Information
- 2013 New Staff Application Form
- Reference Form (Provide Three References)
- Returning staff please use the 2013 return staff application.
Forms for 2013 Summer Hired Staff
- Staff Code of Conduct
- Employee Eligibility Verification Form (I9) for all first year staff - US and international
- Payroll Withholding Form - Michigan State - for all US staff
- Payroll Withholding Form - Federal - for all US staff
- Staff Health History
- Staff Licensed Medical Personal Recommendation
- Request for Central Registry Clearance - For all U.S. staff 21 years or older on an annual basis
- Policy Packet for all drivers
- Cell Phones
- Video Games
- Single Gender
- Extended Trips
- International Staff